Queer and Ally Partnership
The CUIMC Queer and Ally Partnership (QAP) began during the 2010-2011 academic year, under the auspices of Well-Being and Health Promotion, as a way to help students at all CUIMC schools connect with one another. Over the years, QAP has served to educate the campus community, provide social opportunities for students across programs, and members have conducted several research projects on the campus climate and curricula.
- Creating safe opportunities to build social networks and communities across the institution
- Advocating for equality, visibility, and recognition of all queer communities at CUIMC
- Promoting diversity and wellness
Join the QAP listserv by emailing email@example.com.
- American Medical Association’s Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues
- American Medical Student Association’s Gender and Sexuality Action Committee
- GLMA: Health Professionals Advancing LGBT Equality
- National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals
- Women in Medicine
- World Professional Association for Transgender Health