Insurance and Administration
The Insurance and Administration team at Student Health can help students with insurance information, reimbursements or billing concerns, and other administrative needs.
Dilenny De la Cruz
- Executive Director, Finance and Administration
Dilenny De La Cruz, a graduate with a Master’s Degree in Public Accounting from Mercy College, joined Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC) Student Health on Haven in 2004. She oversees all the administrative and financial functions of Student Health including Human Resources. Prior to joining Student Health, Dilenny was a tax preparer at H&R Block. She is a strategic leader with a strong background in finance and administration. When she is not working, she enjoys traveling and spending time with her family.
- Master in Public Accounting, Mercy College
- BS, Lehman College
Certifications & Licensure
- IRS and H&R Block Tax Preparer Certificate
- Executive Director of Finance and Administration
- Director of Finance and Administration
- Finance Manager, CUMC Student Health Service
- Tax Professional, H&R Block
Awards and Honors
- Magna Cum Laude
- Associate Member of NYSSCPAs
- Mercy College Accounting Society
- Delta Mu Delta International Honor Society in Business
- Associate Director, Operations
Jackeline joined Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC) in 2006. Prior to working at Columbia University, she worked at Airtek Environmental as a Project Manager where she oversaw projects throughout New York City. She received a graduate degree from Lehman College in Business Administration and Human Resources and a graduate degree from Columbia University in Public Policy Administration, Advanced Finance and Management. When she is not working she enjoys cycling, traveling, and spending time with her family.
- M.S. Lehman College
- MPA, Columbia University
Certifications & Licensure
- NYS Public Notary
- Associate Director of Operations, CUIMC Student Health on Haven
- Business Manager, CUIMC Student Health on Haven
- Project Manager, Airtek Environmental
- Administrative Coordinator, NYC School Construction Authority
- Assistant Director, Student Insurance
Kimberly joined Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC) in 2007. She worked as an administrative aide in the Department of Community Health Partnerships before joining Student Health on Haven. She received her undergraduate degree in Justice Studies and English from John Jay College. When she is not working she enjoys traveling.
- B.A., John Jay College
- Insurance Enrollment Coordinator, CUIMC Student Health on Haven
- Administrative Assistant, CUIMC Student Health on Haven
- Administrative Aide, CUIMC Community Health Partnerships
Haydee De Jesus
- Administrative Assistant
Haydee joined Student Health on Haven in 2007 as a front desk receptionist at Medical Services. She joined the Insurance and Administration team in 2013. Before working at Columbia University, she worked at Impact Logistic Services as an office assistant. During her free time, Haydee enjoys spending time with her family and completing DIY home projects.
- College of Mount Saint Vincent
- Lehman College (CUNY)
- Front Desk Receptionist- Student Health on Haven
- Office Assistant- Impact Logistic Services
- Administrative Aide
Cesar Vinas joined Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC) Student Health on Haven in 2013. Before working for Columbia University, he worked at Residential Home Funding. He has a strong administrative and IT support background which he uses to assist both the students and staff. He oversees user support, infrastructure, communications, and information security.
- A.A.S. Computer Information Systems: Web Page Development
- Mortgage Loan Closer- Residential Home Funding
- Office Administrator- Good Shepherd Church
For Questions About Your Coverage
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org