Welcome to Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC)! Our team at Student Health on Haven looks forward to supporting your health and well-being as you navigate this new chapter.
The information below outlines the pre-registration requirements that students must complete in order to register for classes.
1. Pre-registration immunization forms will be shared with incoming students according to their specific degree program prior to the posted deadlines.
Pre-registration requirements will be listed below soon.
2. Student Health will review your completed pre-registration forms and documentation. We will reach out to let you know if you are missing any items. You will not be cleared for registration until all of the requested documentation has been received and reviewed by a Student Health team member.
3. After your completed pre-registration package has been submitted and approved, you will receive a secure message through the Student Health portal and your registration hold will be lifted within 24 hours. Please allow at least 2 weeks from the time of submission for us to approve your documentation and lift your registration hold.
Please also note the following:
- You will need to work with your clinician to complete all of the requirements before your registration deadline. Please start the process early to allow for additional time should you need any additional follow-up.
- Only CUIMC Student Health on Haven Immunization and Physical Exam forms will be accepted. The forms should be completed by a physician, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant who is not related to you and should contain a signature and office stamp.
- All laboratory and x-ray results should be submitted with the accompanied laboratory or radiology report. Your pre-registration forms will not be accepted without this documentation.
- All titer results must be submitted with a copy of the laboratory report, including the laboratory reference range.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you have been assigned a Columbia UNI and you have completed the health clearance process, you can access the secure Student Health portal to submit your documentation and enter relevant health information. You will need to register for the Student Health portal with an active email address. Please note: If your Columbia email address is not yet active, please use an alternate email address.
Completing Pre-Registration Requirements through Student Health on Haven
Student Health on Haven can perform pre-registration health requirement services for a fee if you are in New York City. Please note the following:
- An administrative fee of $95 will be charged to students completing any pre-registration requirements at Student Health on Haven.
- Additional fees will be charged for each service rendered (immunizations and titers).
- We do not accept any type of insurance for these services, except titers, and full payment is due at the time of service (via cash, check or credit card). The cost of titers may be billed to insurance.