At Student Health on Haven, transgender students and gender-expansive students may seek individual, customized care with a Medical Services provider.
Services may include:
- Chest/Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam & PAP Test
- Prostate Exam
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Screening & Treatment
- Continuation & Maintenance of Hormone Therapy
- Care Coordination, including referrals for initiation of hormones and reassignment surgery
Students may schedule an appointment with a clinician at Counseling Services to discuss a range of topics to address their mental health needs.
The Columbia Student Medical Insurance Plan provides coverage for hormone therapy and gender-affirming surgery, which are conducted off-campus. Schedule an appointment with a Primary Care Medical Services provider who can provide more detailed information.
- Gender-Inclusive Restrooms at CUIMC
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, Columbia University, Morningside Campus
- Transgender persons health page (CDC)
- Trans Bodies, Trans Selves
- Office of University Life
Learn more about sexual and reproductive health resources in the CUIMC community and beyond.