At Student Health on Haven, transgender students and gender-expansive students may seek individual, customized care with a Medical Services provider.
Services may include:
- Chest/Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam & PAP Test
- Prostate Exam
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Screening & Treatment
- Continuation & Maintenance of Hormone Therapy
- Care Coordination, including referrals for initiation of hormones and reassignment surgery
Students may schedule an appointment with a clinician at Counseling Services to discuss a range of topics to address their mental health needs.
The Columbia Student Medical Insurance Plan provides coverage for hormone therapy and gender-affirming surgery, which are conducted off-campus. Schedule an appointment with a Primary Care Medical Services provider who can provide more detailed information.
- Gender-Inclusive Restrooms at CUIMC
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, Columbia University, Morningside Campus
- Transgender persons health page (CDC)
- Trans Bodies, Trans Selves
- Office of University Life
Learn more about sexual and reproductive health resources in the CUIMC community and beyond.
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment, view our Appointments and Services page for details about scheduling. Visit the Student Health Portal to complete any required forms online prior to your visit.