New Student Resources
Welcome to the 2022-2023 academic year!
Student Health on Haven is your primary resource for all your health care related needs while you are a student at CUIMC. Our team is both committed to and experienced in responding to the health and well-being needs of health sciences students.
Our services are available to all students who have paid the Health and Related Services Fee, regardless of insurance coverage. We offer:
- Medical Services
- Counseling Services
- Well-Being and Health Promotion
- Insurance and Enrollment Assistance
- Disability Services
- Sexual Violence Response
Visit the Student Health on Haven website to learn more about our specific programs and services.
Medical Services and Counseling Services offer in-person and virtual appointments. Well-Being and Health Promotion offers in-person and virtual Well-Being Strategy Sessions and individual Addiction Information and Management Strategies (AIMS) appointments. To make an appointment, use the Student Health Portal or call 212-305-3400.
We encourage you to check our website for specific hours of operations.
- Subscribe to the Well-Being and Health Promotion weekly newsletter
- Follow us on Instagram: @healthonhaven.cuimc
- Get involved in the Student Well-Being Collective or participate on the AIMS council
- Download CUIMC My SSP for 24/7 support available via chat and phone
We look forward to partnering with you during your time at CUIMC and supporting your health and well-being needs.