Student Health on Haven offers students a range of services designed to help prevent health problems before they develop. We offer preventive services in accordance with the United States Preventive Services Task Force Recommendations.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Human Papillomavirus (students under the age of 46)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- Tetanus, diphtheria (Td)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap)
- Blood pressure
- HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia (on an annual basis, or more frequently if appropriate)
- Tobacco use
Preventive health exams
- Physical exams
- Pap smears/GYN exams
- For students with the Columbia University Student Health Insurance Plan, many preventive services are covered at Student Health through the insurance plan, with no out-of-pocket expense to the student.
- For students with different insurance coverage, please check with our staff for coverage and cost-sharing.