Resources for LGBTQ+ Students
Student Health on Haven respects the diversity of the CUIMC community and we are committed to providing services to students and connections to resources across campus. We support all sexual and gender identities and expressions.
- Gender-Inclusive Restrooms at CUIMC
- CUIMC Queer and Ally Partnership (Student Health on Haven)
- Lambda Health Alliance (Vagelos College of Physicians & Surgeons)
- Office of Diversity and Multicultural Affairs (Vagelos College of Physicians & Surgeons)
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, Columbia University Morningside Campus
- The Program for the Study of LGBT Health (CUIMC)
- Diversity and Cultural Affairs (Columbia School of Nursing)
- Office of Diversity, Culture and Inclusion (Mailman School of Public Health)
- Queer Health Task Force (Mailman School of Public Health)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Action Group (Mailman School of Public Health)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to add a campus resource to this list.